From Virtual Paradise Wiki
- Following platforms is supported for browser: Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android
- Restriction on number of objects within each cell currently nonexistent.
- No upper limit on scale command. Scale command does have lower limit up to .2, however.
- Any objects with move command can lift avatars with it, making elevators possible. The interaction is currently local, not global, however.
- Selection menu. Hold alt/option when right-clicking to select any object under the mouse pointer, even if it's behind another object. (added 0.3.19)
- Can support up to 32 lights rendered at maximum, if settings is set for that (set to 8 by default).
- Particle emitters is supported
- Multi-object editor: Can edit multiple objects at once, changing model names or object actions.
- Following script commands is supported:
- ambient (0.3.9)
- color (0.3.6)
- color tint (0.3.12)
- diffuse (0.3.9)
- framerate (0.3.18) (designed for MD2 format only)
- move (0.3.19)
- opacity (0.3.16)
- picture (0.3.7)
- rotate (0.3.19)
- shear (0.3.26)
- solid (0.3.26)
- specular (0.3.9)
- teleportxyz (0.3.29)
- url (0.3.27)
- visible (0.3.13)
- Following script triggers is supported: