Virtual Paradise has a built-in object building system. It allows users to build their own objects within virtual worlds.
Supported mesh file formats
- RenderWare (.RWX)
- Wavefront OBJ (.OBJ)
- Quake MD2 (.MD2)
- idTech 4 MD5 (.md5mesh and .md5anim)
Supported texture file formats
- DDS in DXT1, DXT3 or DXT5 format. May also be stored as a gzipped file with extension .dds.gz
- Zipped BMP files for masks (alpha maps)
- Other file formats depending on operating system, use of these other formats is not recommended because of possible compatibility issues.
Supported audio file formats
- WAV / Waveform Audio Format (.WAV, 8-bit and 16-bit LPCM mono and stereo are supported) (MS & IBM)
- Ogg Vorbis (.OGG)
- Opus (.Opus) (Xiph)